- Which of the following have you heard/said?
– “If you really love me, you will let me…”
– “Everyone’s doing it”
– “We’re going to get married anyway”
- Which approach would you say is more wise in the area of sexual purity: avoiding difficult situations altogether or making on-the-spot choices to remain pure? Which approach do you take?
- What boundaries have you set to avoid temptation?
- Name one good friend who could hold you accountable for sexual purity?
- If you have past mistakes, what steps have you taken to seek forgiveness and a new start?
- Do you share values in the area of sexual purity with the person you’re dating, or is one person pressuring the other?
- How have you ever surrendered this area of your life to God and committed to obeying His commands?